KEVIN T. ALEXANDER
I am a Father, Entrepreneur, Investor, Speaker and a Positive Force in a world in desperate need (my least modest statement on this site – I promise…). I’m also an expert in Direct Response Marketing, Digital Marketing and an accomplished Copywriter.
I was born in Trinidad & Tobago and migrated to the USA in the year 2000. I started my first online business in 2010.
Here’s the thing though. None of that matters.
What you’re really asking yourself is W.I.I.F.M
What’s In It For Me (you in this case).
Is this guy really worth my time? Is he just another ‘internet guru’ trying to make some dishonest money off honest folk by selling them snake oil and promising them the world while hardly delivering anything at all…
Well, only you can decide if what I have to offer is for you and if I seem trustworthy or not.
What I can tell you with all certainty is that I am not for everyone. The reason I say that is because many ‘wanna be’ entrepreneurs are seeking easy, free, overnight, online riches and you definitely won’t find that here.
It’s not really your fault though because in all honesty, I too was first drawn to the whole laptop lifestyle because of the myth spread by marketers trying to make a quick buck.
I quickly learned that the ‘easy button’ didn’t exist. There’s no sitting on the beach, drinking margaritas while cash pours in passively with no work.
It’s very possible to get to a place where passive income comes in on autopilot but there’s a ton of work to be done to get to that level.
Even when it’s achieved there’s still usually some type of work (considerably less than in the setup phase) in the form of maintenance and updates to keep the income machine running smoothly.
I started learning and doing online marketing back in January 2010. Even though I’ve been a speaker at sold out marketing events I never really setup my own website until January 2017.
So at the point of setting this site up I’ve been generating income online for 7 years. During that time there’s been many ups and downs. The learning curve cannot be avoided.
I shortened my learning curve considerably by seeking out mentors – people who were in a position I wanted to be in that were willing to teach me what they did to achieve the results they got, for a price.
I’ve literally spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on mentoring over the years.
I paid my dues to get here and still continue to do so as I push for higher and higher levels.
If you decide to become a digital marketer and generate income online, you’ll have to put in the work to get the results.
You don’t need to be a guru and teach. The majority of successful marketers don’t teach… they just do their thing behind the scenes.
So let me summarize why this site might not be for you;
- It’s not easy. There’s work involved. People looking for easy won’t like my stuff.
- It’s not quick. It won’t happen overnight. People looking for overnight riches won’t like my stuff
- It’s not free. To this day I spend money on mentors to keep improving. I also spend money on advertising daily to sell products and services. People looking to get results for free won’t like my stuff.
Ok so now that we got that out of the way let me wrap up this “About” page with some positive stuff.
- There’s never been a better time in the history of the internet to start and grow an online business. With the tools, resources and information available at the click of a button it’s easier than it’s ever been
- Even though riches are not achieved overnight, the potential is still there to achieve results ‘quickly’. Quick is a relative word. When I compare setting up and running a successful online business to setting up and running a traditional brick and mortar type business the potential difference in speed of success is huge.
Let’s say it takes you 1-2 years to learn the business and reliably replace your job income. Is that worth it to you? I know it is to me.You’d be lucky to get to that point with a brick and mortar business in 5 years.
- Selling online is relatively easy. Here’s what I mean. After I graduated college in New York I moved to North Carolina and took a job doing door to door residential phone sales. I did this daily because I wanted to step outside my comfort zone and challenge myself. In the first couple weeks I almost quit daily. To make a long story short, I didn’t quit. I actually did it quite successfully for a year before I moved on.
So, door to door, in person sales is hard! Selling online is super easy in comparison. You can sell online without ever talking to anyone. Most times people won’t even know who’s behind the ads so you can sell anonymously as well.
- Professional marketers understand that one of the best SKILLS you can develop is learning how to predictably spend $1 and generate $2 (or any other multiple greater than that). Even though advertising is not free, you can learn how to consistently get a positive ROI on your advertising dollars (essentially making it ‘free’).
It’s important that I mention the difference between SKILL and TALENT. Talent is innate – something you were born with. For example, Lionel Messi was born to play football (soccer for my American readers). His talent is undeniable.
Skills however are acquired. They can be learned, developed and mastered. Turning $1 into $2 with advertising is a Skill, not a Talent.
The late, great, Zig Ziglar said it best – “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
Thanks for taking the time to check out my site and read this page. If you made it this far then what I have to offer might be for you.